Sunday, July 11, 2010

I WANT .....

I WANT KILL YOU....


For What????...



Because you make me crazy...


U always Hurt My Heart....


U didn't know What I feel.....


And U Never Say " Im Sorry Honey..."


I WANT YOU KNOW....

Everyday, i wait your call...Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday, and Sunday....

Finally Complete 1 week..i didn't hear anything from you....

Im try Text to you....just 1 text msg from you..im still wait..and wait...

Sometimes,,i feel im so stupid with you.

still can be patient...
still can smile..
still can laugh..
even though...my heart cry!


I WANT TO BE YOUR SOUL MATE

be with you...
care with you...
even you always hurt me....

I'M Really Love You...T_T.

*****
post from crazy girl who fall in love with one guy..0_o

my suggestion with her: forget that guy find another guy better than him! or be patient see and wait dont find him until he find you..(read: jadikan ego dia rendah dari kamu).Love like a game..so u must play properly and full of strategic.~wink2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment